Friday, March 08, 2002

By now, everybody has read this about the lady who killed some guy by leaving him in her garage while he begged for mercy. So, I wanted to share that, too.

And, something a little personal. I'm studying about homosexuality and the issues that are faced by homosexuals (who are actually called gays in my book. I think I have a problem calling somebody "gay"). I can't help but laugh at some of the things that they talk about in the book. Ya know what that means, though, is that my level of understanding towards homosexuality is limited. So, I am going to see what I can do about that. I'll see if I can get into a message board discussion or two about it.

Plus, it'll be something that I can put my energy towards since I'm so frustrated at work with the monotony of my job.

No comments: