Friday, March 22, 2002

Damn. I forgot what I was going to bitch about.. Uhm... Well... I'm sure it was something about the leads.. Ah yes...

So, I got in trouble for expressing my opinion. Now, I didn't get in trouble from the person I expressed my opinion to, I got in trouble from the collective boss of the call center. So, instead of dealing with me on an individual level, I was "reported" to the higher-ups. That sounds pretty God-damned childish to me.. Don't you think?

I mean, if you have a problem with me, tell me (yo, Andy, fuck off!) and that's fine. Don't go crying like a three year old to your mommy to fix your boo-boo. I mean, COME ON! We're grown ups here, I thought. At some point, you need to take control of yourself and stop running to somebody else to take care of all the bad people out there.

Right? Who's with me on this?

I mean, if I was waving a gun around or something, fine, then call the cops, but damnit.. I just said what I thought. I thought that this was a civilized country with freedom of expression and whatnot. In fact, I would be MORE concerned with me expressing my opinions to a higher up because that could be considered libelious or slanderous.

I don't know. It just pisses me off that some people need to go crying to mommy at every turn. My wife sure doesn't do that.. If I piss her off, she tells me so, and we deal with it, usually by me validating her and telling her that she's right.

I don't know.

No comments: