Monday, February 25, 2002

Well, I don't have anything inspirational to say. I half-ass fixed my computer at home.. changed the IDE cords to make the DVD player the master and unplugged my CD-RW. I'm afraid that I won't be able to fix the CD-RW.. I flash-rom'ed it the other day and ever since then, it's broke. Maybe I need to change the jumpers in there..? I dunno. Maybe flash it backwards?

Well, I messed up Marlana's files because I can't get Works to load on the computer. Ever since I upgraded to XP, I didn't upgrade Works. I tried to find it on the internet, but I'm sure there's not much demand for Works on the internet. Ah well. She's going to try another computer. I tried the computer at work, too, but that didn't work, either. I hope that stuff works right.. I think Josh's computer has Works on it. And, her mom's should, too.

Updated the picture on the front page.. now it's the ultrasound from most recently. My scanner and videocamera doesn't work with XP, either. It sucks that so much stuff got messed up in the transfer. And, I feel like I have no time to fix it. I spent all weekend working on the nursery and it bothers me that I really didn't get much else done.

No comments: