Friday, February 20, 2009

Thursday run

So, I haven't been getting in the runs I wanted to. Tuesday night was crazy, Wednesday night the family goes to church and has cheap food (and fellowship for the non-atheists in the family – namely everyone but me). Marlana had me go grocery shopping after that while she and the kids did the fellowship thing. No running that night.

Thursday, I got to go for a short jog after I got home. It ended up only being 20 minutes because I had to take our trash to the dump (ah, the joys of living in the country) after Marlana got home with the SUV with trailer hookup. I maybe got ¾ of a mile in.

I plan on getting home relatively early tonight so I should be able to go for a run. We'll see, though. I have a ton of work to do and I've been procrastinating all week.

I've also been thinking about posting rebuttals to a column in a trade newspaper I get. This guy is a fool about technology and he's supposed to be the expert. It's behind a paywall so I have to think about if I want to break that paywall (copy and paste his column) or what. We'll see. That's just one more thing that I don't have time for.

My wife got on my case about spending too much time plugged in to headphones or the computer, so we'll see about that, too.

1 comment:

raulgonemobile said...

Squeeze 'em in when you can.. consistency, that's all you need.

What the hell are you doing on the computer so much anyway? Cut back some of that useless stuff. :)

Seriously, I cut back on the feeds I get.. I don't read slashdot anymore, I only read the ars headlines (never click through). I only get one sports feed now. I never go to news sites any more. There's time there that can be reclaimed for other stuff..